Environex manufacture and supply wastewater treatment chemicals to improve and accelerate the biological degradation of organic and inorganic wastes, reduce odours, disinfect and lower water pollution levels to name a few. Environex also have a full range of process and membrane chemicals specially formulated for RO membranes, water treatment and desalination plants.
Wastewater is water that includes contaminants such as toxins, solids, oils, bacteria and other chemicals due to household and commercial use. Wastewater treatment chemicals are used within a process of three main stages; primary, secondary and tertiary to convert the wastewater and prepare it for future use or discharge back into the environment.
A variety of chemicals can be applied to wastewater for treatment, each serving its own purpose and final outcome. The four main types of chemicals used in wastewater treatment are pH neutralisers, anti-foaming agents, coagulants and flocculants which all work towards removing the waste, disinfecting and clarifying the water.
Below are some of the chemicals we supply:
- Actizyme (pellet or powder form)
- Ammonia Anhydrous and Ammonia Solution (10%, 25%)
- Antifoam FG
- Aluminium Sulfate Solutions
- Caustic Soda Solutions (Liquid Sodium Hydroxide)
- Citric Acid Powder and Liquid
- Ferric Suphate 40% (coagulation agent for water treatment)
- Ferric Suphate 42% (coagulation agent for water treatment)
- Flocon 260
- Hydrochloric Acid (28%, 32%)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (50% technical solution)
- Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC 20%, 30%)
- Sodium Hypochlorite / Liquid Chlorine (12.5%)
- Sodium Metabisulfite (40%)
- Sulfuric Acid (98%, 70%, 60%, 34%)
- TRI POSM 352T
- TRI POSM 35T
If you have any questions on the above chemicals please click on the links below to read the information sheets provided for specific information on functions, properties and applications or contact us for further information.