PREMIUM BLUESTONE SEALER is a specially formulated natural penetrating sealer developed for Bluestone and other natural stone and masonry surfaces. This penetrating sealer is formulated to keep the natural colour of the stone and will not change the surface texture but may darken slightly.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – A minimum requirement of Safety Glasses, Gloves, Boots & Respirator. Damage to clothing may occur.
- Do not seal under 10°C or over 30°C.
- Apply 2-4 coats of PREMIUM BLUESTONE SEALER to a clean dry surface with an ENVIRONEX LAMBSWOOL APPLICATOR or ENVIRONEX VITON SEAL SPRAYER.
- Coverage approximately 10m2 per Litre per coat. The number of coats and coverage depends on the porosity of the surface.
- Only use ENVIRONEX REFRESH pH neutral detergent for daily or weekly maintenance.
- Always test first.