GREEN DEVIL is a speciality acidic detergent with a wide variety of applications including:
- Removal of iron ore and rust stain deposits from vehicles, plant and equipment and external elements.
- Neutralization & removal of bore water stains and scale build-up (Do not use on glass surfaces).
Follow The 5 easy Steps
Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – A minimum requirement of Safety Glasses, Gloves & Boots. Damage to clothing may occur.
- Lightly wet the area with fresh water.
- Mix GREEN DEVIL at 40-65 ml per 1L of water in a plastic watering can and apply to 3-5 m2 at a time. As the masonry mildly fizzes, agitate gently with an ENVIRONEX EAGER BEAVER. Let the area lightly fizz for 2-3 minutes only. (Do not use a higher concentration or longer active time as it will cause damage).
- Rinse the area with fresh water.
- Neutralise the area with a capful of REFRESH pH neutral detergent in 5-10L of water.
- Rinse with fresh water.
- Always test first.