Environex provides foam cleaning products to a diverse range of industries including, but not limited to, specialised industries such as dairy and poultry, automobile, industrial equipment and food and beverage industries such as wineries, abattoirs, cool rooms and bakeries throughout Australia.
Foam cleaning provides a safe and quality clean using a mechanic approach which is to the highest of hygiene standards. We provide three types of foam cleaning products which can be grouped into alkaline base, acid base and neutral/soft metal safe foam cleaners.
Some uses for our foam cleaning products include degreasing of automobile engines, industrial equipment, marine engines and bilges of boats, cooking ovens, aluminium filters in cooking fans, oily tools, kitchen work benches and stoves, grease removal from clothes and even grease removal and tyre marks from driveways and concrete surfaces. Specific products can also be used in manual cleaning operations if required. Additional uses may be found in washrooms, toilet and shower facilities giving cleaning, sanitising and whitening benefits.
The foam cleaning products we provide are:
- Astrochlor (foaming detergent sanitizer)
- Cellar Foam (foaming detergent sanitizer)
- Fission (Potassium based foaming detergent sanitizer)
- Flash Clean (Soft Metal Safe detergent/sanitizer for the food processing industry)
- Galaxy (Potassium Based detergent/sanitizer for the food processing industry)
- Galaxy Soft (Soft Metal Safe detergent and sanitizer for food processing industry)
- Journey (hard surface cleaner suitable for food industries)
- Nebula (Potassium Based detergent/sanitizer for the food processing industry)
- Truck Wash (foaming detergent)
To read about the specific or recommended uses of some of our foam cleaning products click on the information sheets below or contact us.